757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Water Damage Restoration
Unfortunately, water damage accidents happen and can’t always be prevented. They can be a result of plumbing leaks, flooding from severe weather, moisture behind walls, a clogged toilet, or many other accidents. When these accidents occur, they need to be cleaned up immediately before they cause any further damage to other rooms, furniture, or your entire home. Minimize the impact and let Masterkleen restore your home. No matter where the damage is, whether it’s on carpet or concrete, we have the state-of-the-art equipment to clean it up.
What we’ll do for you:
We will assist you in relocating any furniture into an area free and safe from water.
Vacuums and pumps are used to remove as much water as possible from floors, any upholstery and all other surfaces.
We will supply fans and other equipment to help dry out and dehumidify your home to prevent the growth of mold and unpleasant smells.
If you're looking to get a free water damage restoration quote, get in touch with us today
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Another benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So, instead of taking days to dry, our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
Above all, cleaning solutions used by MasterKleen are screened for safety and effectiveness. Most cleaning solutions are approved by a certifying body to be “green” and are tested for effectiveness by The Carpet and Rug Institute. Conveniently, our cleaning solutions are toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children or pets - or more highly trafficked areas - might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas and will move small furniture (chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.)
- If you want larger furniture moved, we can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb would be to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items, which might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture (such as dining room chairs or magazine racks) from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive.
- If you have any small furniture that you know you want moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.