757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
For over 27 years Masterkleen has specialized in cleaning Oriental & Area Rugs. Our cleaning techniques might seem old fashioned and labor-intensive but by far the most effective and least corrosive to your rugs. We know that these types of rugs become part of your family being passed from generation to generation.
In order for them to last for future generations, they must be professionally cleaned, handled properly and dried in a temperature-controlled facility. Too many times we’ve seen other companies attempt to clean these rugs in the same manner as your regular carpet.
Masterkleen offers a thorough cleaning of your fine rugs and we have a very effective rug cleaning facility. To clean an Oriental rug properly, it requires an environment where it dries properly. We clean rugs from all over the world.
For a free quote, get in touch with us today
We Have Over 30 Years of Carpet Cleaning Experience
As an IICRC certified master cleaner with over 30 years of experience, our knowledge is our single greatest tool for solving problems and obtaining superior results. Understanding the propensities of various textiles and determining the cleaning solutions that best fit any given situation, is the basis for our exceptional, science bases results.
Whether you have a level loop olefin or a plush pile nylon. A delicate silk rug or an antique oriental wool, Masterkleen is your local expert for all your cleaning needs.
Our Rug Cleaning Process:
The rug is thoroughly inspected for damage and tested for dye stability.
Pile Lift & Vacuum
We remove as much dry soil as possible using a pile lifter and vacuum
Then, we spray the rug with a wool-safe approved preconditioning agent and dye stabilizer.
The rug is shampooed with an Oriental Rug Shampoo.
After thoroughly rinsing and extracting the rug and cleaning the fringe, the rug is hung to dry in our controlled dry room.
We also offer moth protection treatment, rug fiber protector and pet odor removal services. Call us today for more information.
Suggested Questions for an Oriental and Area Rug Cleaning Company:
When you are evaluating rug companies for services, you must consider asking the following questions for value-added rug cleaning and to ensure you’re protecting your treasured heirlooms. Does the cleaning company:
- offer FREE PICKUP & DELIVERY with rug cleaning and servicing?
- include the following FREE services: moving furniture (not including breakables), rolling and relaying rugs?
- have experience with washing thousands of rugs?
- outsource their rugs to an outside cleaning company?
- hand wash the customer’s rugs in their own facility?
- have a Quality Control team that inspects my rug before it’s washed and determines which process would be best?
- guarantee 100% odor removal for rugs that qualify for washing?
- rinse the rug after scrubbing until the water runs clean?
- offer stain removal and color restoration for rugs damaged by permanent staining?
- have temperature-controlled drying rooms? Drying time is one of the most important elements of cleaning rugs properly, (moisture is a haven for bacteria).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Additionally, a benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster. Faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So, instead of taking days to dry. Our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
MasterKleen's cleaning solutions are screened for safety and effectiveness. Moreover, a certifying body has approved most cleaning solutions to be “green.” The Carpet and Rug Institute has tested the cleaning solutions for effectiveness. Conveniently, our cleaning solutions are toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children, pets or more highly trafficked areas might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas. In addition, we will also move small furniture. Such as, chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.
- Also, if you want larger furniture moved. We can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb is to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items. Which might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive. Such as, dining room chairs or magazine racks.
- If you have any small furniture that you want moved ahead of time. Please relocate them to another area.