757-487-0187 | CALL MASTERKLEEN FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
It’s Not Really Clean Unless it’s Masterkleen!
Masterkleen is not just another cleaning company, we are a problem-solving company. With our extensive training and knowledge of textiles, wood, stone, tile and grout, we can devise and apply the best method and cleaning solutions for any given situation. Science is the foundation of all our cleaning decisions.
Each cleaning is customized to the product being cleaned, external environmental concerns and factors such as pet or spills.
Start making your home look and feel brand new again. To learn more about our services or for a free estimate, call Masterkleen today.
Our Services at Masterkleen
Whether you have a level loop olefin or a plush pile nylon. A delicate silk rug or an antique oriental wool, Masterkleen is your local expert for all your cleaning needs.
Because we are trained and certified by the IICRC, we are familiar with the varied characteristics of the wide variety of fabrics and blends and also are knowledgeable in a variety of safe cleaning methods.
Our designed system thoroughly cleans using an enclosed pressure washing system that not only breaks the dirt free from your tile and grout, but lifts and dries the floor leaving no residues behind.
We offer hardwood floor maintenance as part of our in-home and office cleaning services. We understand the importance of clean floors and have trained and certified technicians to bring back the original brilliance of your floors.
We offer a thorough cleaning of your fine rugs and we have a very effective rug cleaning facility. To clean an Oriental rug properly, it should be cleaned in an environment where it can be properly dried. We clean rugs from all over the world.
Masterkleen’s combination of specialized cleaning solutions, IICRC professional training and certification, over 30 years of experience and unique equipment provides the best cleaning available.
Safe and Effective
All cleaning solutions used by Masterkleen are screened for safety and effectiveness. A certifying body approves most cleaning solutions to be “Green” and The Carpet and Rug Institute tests for effectiveness. All our cleaning solutions are toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water and dries in just a few hours instead of days. As a result, not only is more water removed, but also the suspended soil, which is why with our system, spots almost never come back.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Another benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So, instead of taking days to dry, our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
Above all, cleaning solutions used by MasterKleen are screened for safety and effectiveness. Most cleaning solutions are approved by a certifying body to be “green” and are tested for effectiveness by The Carpet and Rug Institute. Conveniently, our cleaning solutions are toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children or pets - or more highly trafficked areas - might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas and will move small furniture (chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.)
- If you want larger furniture moved, we can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb would be to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items, which might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture (such as dining room chairs or magazine racks) from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive.
- If you have any small furniture that you know you want moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.