757-487-0187 | CALL FOR MORE INFO ON SERVICES OR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Whether you have a level loop olefin or a plush pile nylon. A delicate silk rug or an antique oriental wool, Masterkleen is your local expert for all your cleaning needs.
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Our system is designed to thoroughly clean using an enclosed pressure washing system that not only break the dirt free from your tile and grout, but lifts and dries the floor leaving no residues behind.
Natural Stone Cleaning
Natural stone floors quickly absorb spills and dirt, just like carpets do. We focus on every crevice to give your floors the deep cleaning they need.
Hardwood Floor Cleaning & Resurfacing
We offer hardwood floor maintenance as part of our in-home and office cleaning services. We understand the importance of clean floors and have trained and certified technicians to bring back the original brilliance of your floors.
We offer a thorough cleaning of your fine rugs and we have a very effective rug cleaning facility. We clean rugs from all over the world.
Our green cleaning process provides a remarkably thorough carpet cleaning without the use of harsh chemicals. The cleaning agents Masterkleen use are derived from plants and allergen-free chemicals that leave a pleasant clean scent without the fumes.
Because we are certified by the IICRC, we are familiar with the varied characteristics of the wide variety of fabrics and blends and also are knowledgeable in a variety of safe cleaning methods.
Allergy relief treatment is safe for you, your children, your pets and the environment. The products are virtually odor-free and have been specially formulated for use around people with allergic illnesses and chemical sensitivities.
Depending on the type of business you own or manage, we will work with you to create a cleaning maintenance plan that supports your business needs. See if your business is listed then call us today to get your free estimate.
Instead of temporarily masking odors, let our professionals permanently and safely remove them. We will identify them and restore the area in which they are found.
Bio-Hazard & Trauma Cleaning
Our team has the proper training to know how to deal with and discard bio-hazards and to make the areas safe again.
Complete Sanitation Cleaning
Prevent sick building syndome by allowing us to use the right chemistry, equipment, training and experience to disinfect your office, building or home.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Another benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So, instead of taking days to dry, our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
Above all, cleaning solutions used by MasterKleen are screened for safety and effectiveness. Most cleaning solutions are approved by a certifying body to be “green” and are tested for effectiveness by The Carpet and Rug Institute. Conveniently, our cleaning solutions are toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children or pets - or more highly trafficked areas - might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas and will move small furniture (chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.)
- If you want larger furniture moved, we can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb would be to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items, which might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture (such as dining room chairs or magazine racks) from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive.
- If you have any small furniture that you know you want moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.