757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Steam Deep Cleaning:
Low moisture maintenance cleaning
Masterkleen employs a unique type of customized carpet cleaning. Designed to not only deliver cleaner carpets. But also deliver the benefits of deodorizing and drying faster. Before beginning the cleaning:
We walk through the areas to be cleaned. At the same time, we determine the type of carpet, level of soiling and any special factors such as spills or stains.
We take into account exterior environmental considerations. Such as swimming pools or blacktop driveways that can contribute to cleaning concerns.
Do you have pets? We inspect areas using an ultraviolet light. To determine if there might be signs of urine contamination and associated odors.
During the inspection, we gain knowledge of your flooring. We determine the proper blend of cleaning and deodorizing solutions to apply as a pretreatment. Pretreatments are allowed to dwell at least 10 minutes before cleaning extraction begins. During this cleaning step, a neutralizing rinse is applied. This insures not only that the carpets are free of any residues. But also, that assist in preventing spots from returning.
Before / After
Before / After
For a free quote, get in touch with us today
We Have Over 30 Years of Carpet Cleaning Experience
As an IICRC certified master cleaner with over 30 years of experience, our knowledge is our single greatest tool for solving problems and obtaining superior results. Understanding the propensities of various textiles and determining the cleaning solutions that best fit any given situation, is the basis for our exceptional, science bases results.
Whether you have a level loop olefin or a plush pile nylon. A delicate silk rug or an antique oriental wool, Masterkleen is your local expert for all your cleaning needs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Additionally, a benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster. Faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So, instead of taking days to dry. Our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
MasterKleen's cleaning solutions are screened for safety and effectiveness. Moreover, a certifying body has approved most cleaning solutions to be “green.” The Carpet and Rug Institute has tested the cleaning solutions for effectiveness. Conveniently, our cleaning solutions are toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children, pets or more highly trafficked areas might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas. In addition, we will also move small furniture. Such as, chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.
- Also, if you want larger furniture moved. We can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb is to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items. Which might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive. Such as, dining room chairs or magazine racks.
- If you have any small furniture that you want moved ahead of time. Please relocate them to another area.