Servicing: Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk and Virginia Beach
Stone Cleaning, Honing, Polishing and Sealing
Stone floors add incredible beauty to homes. But unfortunately, just like carpets, stone floors can quickly absorb dirt and spills and need cleaning immediately. If not, these accidents pile up and will require a professional cleaning service. Masterkleen can handle all stone cleaning, honing, polishing and sealing.
If your floor, wall, countertop, vanity, or shower has lost its luster and elegance, it’s time to contact a professional restorer. We can restore your stone to its original state.
Besides offering cleaning, honing, polishing, and sealing services, we remove etches and scratches on your stone surfaces. Masterkleen provides this service for you, making your stone floors look and feel brand new again.
We Have Over 30 Years of Carpet Cleaning Experience
As an IICRC certified master cleaner with over 30 years of experience, our knowledge is our single greatest tool for solving problems and obtaining superior results. Understanding the propensities of various textiles and determining the cleaning solutions that best fit any given situation, is the basis for our exceptional, science bases results.
Whether you have a level loop olefin or a plush pile nylon. A delicate silk rug or an antique oriental wool, Masterkleen is your local expert for all your cleaning needs.
If you're looking to get a free stone cleaning quote, get in touch with us today
Stone Types That We Work With:
Granite is an igneous stone that requires minimal degree of upkeep because it its high heat resistance and composition. It’s used anywhere from floors to monuments.
The most common form of metamorphic stone is granite and must be regularly cared for. It’s found inside and outdoors, from steps to windows and sculptures to counter-tops, and so on.
Slate is a sedimentary stone that has a traditional appearance. It is mostly utilized as a paver tile for both indoor and outdoor application. (Please note: we only work with slate floors and only offer cleaning services)
Terrazzo is made by a process in which stone fragments are cemented to a base. Freshly cleaned terrazzo flooring, whether in your home or workplace, makes a lasting impression. (Please note: we only work with terrazzo floors)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of Masterkleen
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Additionally, a benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster. Faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So, instead of taking days to dry. Our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
MasterKleen's cleaning solutions are screened for safety and effectiveness. In fact, a certifying body has approved most cleaning solutions to be “green.” Also, the Carpet and Rug Institute has tested the cleaning solutions for effectiveness. Not to mention, our cleaning solutions are toxin free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children, pets or more highly trafficked areas might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas. In addition, we will also move small furniture. Such as, chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.
- Also, if you want larger furniture moved. We can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb is to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items. Which might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive. Such as, dining room chairs or magazine racks.
- If you have any small furniture that you want moved ahead of time. Please relocate them to another area.