Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Additionally, a benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster. Faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So instead of taking days to dry our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
MasterKleen’s cleaning solutions are screened for safety and effectiveness. In fact, a certifying body has approved most cleaning solutions to be “green”. Also, the Carpet and Rug Institute has tested the cleaning solutions for effectiveness. Not to mention, our cleaning solutions are toxin free and safe for kids and pets.
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children, pets, or more highly trafficked areas might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
- For your convenience, we clean open areas. In addition, we will also move small furniture. Such as chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.
- Also, if you want larger furniture moved. We can give you an estimate for the additional service.
- A good rule of thumb is to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items. That might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive. Such as dining room chairs or magazine racks.
- If you have any small furniture that you want to be moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.