757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE TILE & GROUT CLEANING QUOTE TODAY
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Masterkleen has over 30 years of experience and is certified by the IICRC in “stone and tile care”. Not only are we professionally trained, but the array of tools at our disposal far surpasses most other companies and allows Masterkleen to do a more thorough and detailed cleaning.
Whether stone, tile or even concrete, call Masterkleen for the best cleaning in Hampton Roads. Our system is designed to thoroughly clean using an enclosed pressure washing system that not only break the dirt free from your tile and grout, but lifts and dries the floor leaving no residues behind.
Before / After
For a free quote, get in touch with us today
Before / After
Resealing and Colorsealing
After cleaning, stone, grout or concrete is ready to be sealed. Most people have never been informed that floors need to be re-sealed every 3 to 5 years because of cleaning and wear. Our clear sealers are of the highest quality and are made to withstand oil and water-based stains better than most sealers available.
Because unsealed grout is porous, spills such as coffee or grape juice can penetrate all the way through the grout. If this happens, Masterkleen has a colorseal that can be applied to resurrect your floor to like new again.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Another benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So, instead of taking days to dry, our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
Above all, cleaning solutions used by MasterKleen are screened for safety and effectiveness. Most cleaning solutions are approved by a certifying body to be “green” and are tested for effectiveness by The Carpet and Rug Institute. Conveniently, our cleaning solutions are toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children or pets - or more highly trafficked areas - might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas and will move small furniture (chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.)
- If you want larger furniture moved, we can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb would be to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items, which might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture (such as dining room chairs or magazine racks) from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive.
- If you have any small furniture that you know you want moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.