757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE TILE & GROUT CLEANING QUOTE TODAY
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Getting down on your hands and knees to clean your tile floors, is difficult and time-consuming. Relax and call the pros at Masterkleen. We have state of the art equipment and cleaners that can restore the beauty of your floors in just a few hours, instead of days. We are your expert tile & grout cleaning company.
Masterkleen has over 30 years of experience and IICRC certified in “stone and tile care”. Not only are we professionally trained, but the array of tools at our disposal far surpasses most other companies and allows Masterkleen to do a more thorough and detailed cleaning.
Whether stone, tile or even concrete, call Masterkleen for the best cleaning in Hampton Roads. Our system is designed to thoroughly clean using an enclosed pressure washing system that not only break the dirt free from your tile and grout, but lifts and dries the floor leaving no residues behind.
Before / After
For a free quote, get in touch with us today
We Have Over 30 Years of Carpet Cleaning Experience
As an IICRC certified master cleaner with over 30 years of experience, our knowledge is our single greatest tool for solving problems and obtaining superior results. Understanding the propensities of various textiles and determining the cleaning solutions that best fit any given situation, is the basis for our exceptional, science bases results.
Whether you have a level loop olefin or a plush pile nylon. A delicate silk rug or an antique oriental wool, Masterkleen is your local expert for all your cleaning needs.
Before / After
Resealing and Colorsealing
After cleaning, the stone, grout or concrete is ready for sealing. Floors need re-sealing every 3 to 5 years because of cleaning and wear. Our clear sealers are of the highest quality and are made to withstand oil and water-based stains better than most sealers available.
Because unsealed grout is porous, spills such as coffee or grape juice can penetrate all the way through the grout. If this happens, Masterkleen has a colorseal that can be applied to resurrect your floor to like new again.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Additionally, a benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster. Faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So, instead of taking days to dry. Our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
MasterKleen's cleaning solutions are screened for safety and effectiveness. Moreover, a certifying body has approved most cleaning solutions to be “green.” The Carpet and Rug Institute has tested the cleaning solutions for effectiveness. Conveniently, our cleaning solutions are toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children, pets or more highly trafficked areas might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas. In addition, we will also move small furniture. Such as, chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.
- Also, if you want larger furniture moved. We can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb is to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items. Which might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive. Such as, dining room chairs or magazine racks.
- If you have any small furniture that you want moved ahead of time. Please relocate them to another area.