757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Masterkleen offers green carpet cleaning that is easy on our customers and the environment. Our green cleaning process provides a remarkably thorough cleaning without the use of harsh chemicals. There are no harsh chemical fumes to linger in the air either. The cleaning agents Masterkleen use are derived from plants and allergen-free chemicals that leave a pleasant clean scent without the fumes. All of our cleaning agents are biodegradable and ecologically friendly.
This is important to use since we live in the heart of the Chesapeake Bay watershed.
By being green Masterkleen brings your home back to the healthiest state possible by removing all of the soil, germs, pollen and pollutants from your carpeting without using overly strong cleaners.
If you're looking to get a free green cleaning quote, get in touch with us today
Cleaning Alone is Not Enough
While cleaning is important, no matter how spotless your home, dust mites can’t be eliminated or cleaned away. In the case of pet allergies, most people can’t bear to part with a beloved family pet even though this is the number one recommendation of doctors.
That’s why the key to the success of the Responsible Care System is the use of specialized cleaning agents to remove as much allergen and allergen food source as possible followed by application of the Allergy Relief Treatment that inactivates the allergens, preventing them from causing an allergic reaction.
Allergy Relief Treatment
Safe for You, Your Children, Your Pets and the Environment
We use cleaning products that are hypoallergenic, non-toxic, dye and perfume free, and contain no volatile organic compounds (VOCs), phosphates or other hazardous materials and are biodegradable and environmentally safe.
Chemically Sensitive Green Cleaning
Make your business Masterkleen
All of the cleaning agents we use are safe for use in your home, business, around people and pets. We have ensured that they are rigorously industry-tested to ensure that people with sensitive reactions to scented cleansers and detergents are not aggravated by our agents.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Another benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So, instead of taking days to dry, our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
Above all, cleaning solutions used by MasterKleen are screened for safety and effectiveness. Most cleaning solutions are approved by a certifying body to be “green” and are tested for effectiveness by The Carpet and Rug Institute. Conveniently, our cleaning solutions are toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children or pets - or more highly trafficked areas - might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas and will move small furniture (chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.)
- If you want larger furniture moved, we can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb would be to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items, which might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture (such as dining room chairs or magazine racks) from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive.
- If you have any small furniture that you know you want moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.