757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Servicing: Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk and Virginia Beach
Bio-Hazard & Trauma Cleaning
Bio-hazards are all around us. Most often, we don’t think about it. And, clean it up with a paper towel. Or, call a carpet cleaning company to extract water, urine or vomit etc. Unfortunately, this happens all the time and it seems normal. However, we don’t think about it being a problem, BUT, it is! Hence, the importance of bio-hazard & trauma cleaning.
Firstly, it takes the proper training to know how to deal with bio-hazards. Secondly, it takes knowledge on how to discard these bio-hazards . In order, to make the areas safe again.
Moreover, bio-hazards aren’t the only reason to call us. In fact, we can help keep diseases and sickness at bay before they start by cleaning and disinfecting the most common areas in your offices and homes.
Here are a few of the cleanings we can do:
Blood and body fluids clean up
Hoarder clean up
For a free quote, for carpet cleaning, get in touch with us today
We Have Over 30 Years of Carpet Cleaning Experience
Most importantly, as an IICRC certified master cleaner with over 30 years of experience, our knowledge is our single greatest tool for solving problems and obtaining superior results. Also, understanding the propensities of various textiles. And, determining the cleaning solutions that best fit any given situation, is the basis for our exceptional, science bases results.
Therefore, whether you have a level loop olefin or a plush pile nylon. A delicate silk rug or an antique oriental wool, Masterkleen is your local expert for all your cleaning needs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of Masterkleen
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Additionally, a benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster. Faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So instead of taking days to dry our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
MasterKleen's cleaning solutions are screened for safety and effectiveness. In fact, a certifying body has approved most cleaning solutions to be “green”. Also, the Carpet and Rug Institute has tested the cleaning solutions for effectiveness. Not to mention, our cleaning solutions are toxin free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children, pets, or more highly trafficked areas might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas. In addition, we will also move small furniture. Such as chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.
- Also, if you want larger furniture moved. We can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb is to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items. That might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive. Such as dining room chairs or magazine racks.
- If you have any small furniture that you want to be moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.