757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Bio-Hazard & Trauma Cleaning
Bio-hazards are all around us. Most often, we don’t think about it and clean up with a paper towel or call a carpet cleaning company to extract water, urine or vomit ect. This happens all the time and it seems normal. However, we don’t think about it being a problem, BUT it is!
It takes the proper training to know how to deal with and discard these bio-hazards and to make the areas safe again.
Bio-hazards aren’t the only reason to call us. In fact, we can help keep diseases and sickness at bay before they start by cleaning and disinfecting the most common areas in your offices and homes.
Here are a few of the cleanings we can do:
Blood and body fluids clean up
Hoarder clean up
For a free quote, get in touch with us today
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Another benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So, instead of taking days to dry, our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
Above all, cleaning solutions used by MasterKleen are screened for safety and effectiveness. Most cleaning solutions are approved by a certifying body to be “green” and are tested for effectiveness by The Carpet and Rug Institute. Conveniently, our cleaning solutions are toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children or pets - or more highly trafficked areas - might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas and will move small furniture (chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.)
- If you want larger furniture moved, we can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb would be to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items, which might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture (such as dining room chairs or magazine racks) from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive.
- If you have any small furniture that you know you want moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.