757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
When moving into a new home, you experience that “new home” smell, but overtime, you may realize that this scent has diminished. Your home may take in new pets, accidents, spills and more, causing unpleasant odors. Masking odors may seem like a solution, but the combination of chemicals can effect your health. We are trained in identifying odors and restoring the area in which they are found.
Some odors we remove include:
Pet odor removal
Pet odor removal begins with a walk through the contaminated area using an ultraviolet light to determine the location and severity of the contamination. This allows us to determine the best procedures and odor neutralizers to use to correct the situation. Whether the odor is in contact with the floor or upholstery, we can easily restore these areas to be odor-free.
Cigarette smoke odors are best neutralized using an ozone generator. This procedure requires approximately 48 hours, and all people animals, plant and rubber needs to be removed from the premises.
If you're looking to get a free quote, get in touch with us today
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water and dries in just a few hours instead of days. As a result, not only is more water removed, but also the suspended soil, which is why with our system, spots almost never come back.
Are your products safe and effective?
All cleaning solutions used by Masterkleen are screened for safety and effectiveness. Most cleaning solutions are approved by a certifying body to be “Green” and tested for effectiveness by The Carpet and Rug Institute. All our cleaning solutions are made toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- You should vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. More if the area is highly trafficked or have children and pets.
- It is not necessary to vacuum before Masterkleen comes to your house if you vacuum weekly.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- We clean open areas and will move small furniture (chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.)
- If you want furniture moved we can give you an estimate as an additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- Generally, you should pick up loose items off the floor. Toys, books and breakables should be put away. Relocate any small pieces of furniture such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, etc from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive.
- If you have any small furniture that you know you want moved ahead of time then relocate them out of the way. Generally, you should pick up loose items (toys, books, pet stuff, etc.) just like if you were going to do your regular vacuuming.