757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Servicing: Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk and Virginia Beach
Military Discounts & Specials
All active duty and retired military save 10% with us on all services. Military tips!
Full Line of Services
We offer a wide variety of services to fulfill your cleaning needs. View all services
When moving into a new home, you experience that “new home” smell. But, overtime you may realize that this scent has diminished. Your home may take in new pets, accidents, spills and more, causing unpleasant odors. Masking odors may seem like a solution, but the combination of chemicals can effect your health. Our odor removal company is trained in identifying odors and restoring the area in which they are found.
Some odors we remove include:
Pet odor removal
Pet odor removal begins with a walk through the contaminated area using an ultraviolet light to determine the location and severity of the contamination. This allows us to determine the best procedures and odor neutralizers to use to correct the situation. Whether the odor is in contact with the floor or upholstery, we can easily restore these areas to be odor-free.
Cigarette smoke odors are best neutralized using an ozone generator. This procedure requires approximately 48 hours, and all people animals, plant and rubber needs to be removed from the premises.
If you're looking for an odor removal company, get in touch with us today for a free quote
We Have Over 30 Years of Carpet Cleaning Experience
As an IICRC certified master cleaner with over 30 years of experience, our knowledge is our single greatest tool for solving problems and obtaining superior results. Understanding the propensities of various textiles and determining the cleaning solutions that best fit any given situation, is the basis for our exceptional, science bases results.
Whether you have a level loop olefin or a plush pile nylon. A delicate silk rug or an antique oriental wool, Masterkleen is your local expert for all your cleaning needs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of Masterkleen
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Additionally, a benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster. Faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So instead of taking days to dry our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
MasterKleen's cleaning solutions are screened for safety and effectiveness. In fact, a certifying body has approved most cleaning solutions to be “green”. Also, the Carpet and Rug Institute has tested the cleaning solutions for effectiveness. Not to mention, our cleaning solutions are toxin free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children, pets, or more highly trafficked areas might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas. In addition, we will also move small furniture. Such as chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.
- Also, if you want larger furniture moved. We can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb is to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items. That might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive. Such as dining room chairs or magazine racks.
- If you have any small furniture that you want to be moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.