757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Commercial Floor Cleaning
Depending on the type of business you own or manage, Masterkleen will work with you to create a cleaning maintenance plan. Especially, one that supports your business needs. What we offer for commercial floor cleaning:
2 types of carpet cleaning
Deep steam cleaning and low moisture maintenance cleaning between steam cleaning
Upholstery (office chairs and partitions)
No chemical residue
100% Money Back Guarantee
Whether you need to schedule carpet cleaning or upholstery cleaning for your business, we provide all cleaning services to fit your needs.
Real Estate Agents Trust Masterkleen for commercial floor cleaning
Selling homes requires quality cleaning. Real estate agents all over Hampton Roads trust Masterkleen to clean their listings. When a house is on the market, agents reduce detracting factors by calling us to ensure that clean, fresh houses have customers ready to purchase.
ODU President’s Box before / after
Duck Inn before / after
For a free quote, get in touch with us today
We Have Over 30 Years of Carpet Cleaning Experience
As an IICRC certified master cleaner with over 30 years of experience, our knowledge is our single greatest tool for solving problems and obtaining superior results. Understanding the propensities of various textiles and determining the cleaning solutions that best fit any given situation, is the basis for our exceptional, science bases results.
Whether you have a level loop olefin or a plush pile nylon. A delicate silk rug or an antique oriental wool, Masterkleen is your local expert for all your cleaning needs.
Industries We Serve:
If you don’t see your industry, don’t worry! Give us a call and we’ll discuss how we can assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Additionally, a benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster. Faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So, instead of taking days to dry. Our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
MasterKleen's cleaning solutions are screened for safety and effectiveness. Moreover, a certifying body has approved most cleaning solutions to be “green.” The Carpet and Rug Institute has tested the cleaning solutions for effectiveness. Conveniently, our cleaning solutions are toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children, pets or more highly trafficked areas might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas. In addition, we will also move small furniture. Such as, chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.
- Also, if you want larger furniture moved. We can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb is to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items. Which might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive. Such as, dining room chairs or magazine racks.
- If you have any small furniture that you want moved ahead of time. Please relocate them to another area.