757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Commercial Floor Cleaning
Depending on the type of business you own or manage, Masterkleen will work with you to create a cleaning maintenance plan that supports your business needs. What we offer for commercial floor cleaning:
2 types of carpet cleaning
Deep steam cleaning and low moisture maintenance cleaning between steam cleaning
Upholstery (office chairs and partitions)
No chemical residue
100% Money Back Guarantee
Whether you need to schedule carpet cleaning or upholstery cleaning for your business, we provide all cleaning services to fit your needs.
Real Estate Agents Trust Masterkleen for commercial floor cleaning
Selling homes requires quality cleaning, and real estate agents all over Hampton Roads trust Masterkleen to clean their listings. When a house is on the market, agents reduce detracting factors by calling us to ensure that clean, fresh houses have customers ready to purchase.
ODU President’s Box before / after
Duck Inn before / after
For a free quote, get in touch with us today
Industries We Serve:
If you don’t see your industry, don’t worry! Give us a call and we’ll discuss how we can assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Another benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So, instead of taking days to dry, our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
Above all, cleaning solutions used by MasterKleen are screened for safety and effectiveness. Most cleaning solutions are approved by a certifying body to be “green” and are tested for effectiveness by The Carpet and Rug Institute. Conveniently, our cleaning solutions are toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children or pets - or more highly trafficked areas - might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas and will move small furniture (chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.)
- If you want larger furniture moved, we can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb would be to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items, which might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture (such as dining room chairs or magazine racks) from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive.
- If you have any small furniture that you know you want moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.