757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE ALLERGY CLEANING QUOTE TODAY
Allergy relief treatment is safe for you, for your children, for your pets and for the environment. All of the Responsible Care cleaning products, including Allergy Relief Treatment, are hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and dye and perfume free. They also do not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs), phosphates or other hazardous materials and are biodegradable and environmentally safe. Also, Allergy Relief Treatment does not contain benzyl benzoate and is not a pesticide or miticide.
In addition, they are derived from renewable fruit and vegetable seeds and are virtually odor-free. Most importantly, the products have been specially formulated for people with allergic illnesses and chemical sensitivities.
They can be safely and effectively used in homes with children and pets. Certainly, Allergy Relief Treatment is so safe that it can even be used on your pets!
For a free quote, get in touch with us today
How Much Allergen Reduction is Enough?
One of the drawbacks of many Environmental Control efforts is insufficient reduction in allergen levels. So, they cannot prevent or reduce symptoms or stop allergic illnesses from developing. Above all, the active ingredient in Allergy Relief Treatment has been scientifically proven to reduce indoor allergen concentrations below the levels that can cause allergy symptoms.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Another benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So, instead of taking days to dry, our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
Above all, cleaning solutions used by MasterKleen are screened for safety and effectiveness. Most cleaning solutions are approved by a certifying body to be “green” and are tested for effectiveness by The Carpet and Rug Institute. Conveniently, our cleaning solutions are toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children or pets - or more highly trafficked areas - might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas and will move small furniture (chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.)
- If you want larger furniture moved, we can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb would be to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items, which might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture (such as dining room chairs or magazine racks) from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive.
- If you have any small furniture that you know you want moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.