757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE ALLERGY CLEANING QUOTE TODAY
Servicing: Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk and Virginia Beach
Most importantly, Our allergy cleaning services is safe for you and for your children. Also, it is safe for your pets and for the environment. First, all of the Responsible Care Allergy cleaning products, including Allergy Relief Treatment, are hypoallergenic and non toxic. In addition, they are dye and perfume free. Second, they do not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs), phosphates or other hazardous materials. They are not only biodegradable. But also, environmentally safe. Lastly, Allergy Relief Treatment does not contain benzyl benzoate. And, is not a pesticide or miticide. We use the best sprays to reduce allergens in home.
In addition, they are derived from renewable fruit and vegetable seeds. And, are virtually odor free. Most importantly, the products are specially formulated for people with allergic illnesses. And chemical sensitivities.
They are safely and effectively used in homes with children and pets. Allergy Relief Treatment is so safe that it can even be used on your pets! We know how to remove allergens from homes.
For a free quote, for carpet cleaning, get in touch with us today
We Have Over 30 Years of Carpet Cleaning Experience
As an IICRC certified master cleaner, we have over 30 years of experience. And, our knowledge is our single greatest tool not only for solving problems. But also, obtaining superior results. Understanding the propensities of various textiles. And, determining the cleaning solutions that best fit any given situation. This is the basis for our exceptional, science based results.
Whether you have a level loop olefin or a plush pile nylon. Or maybe a delicate silk rug or an antique oriental wool, Masterkleen is your local expert for all your cleaning needs.
How Much Allergen Reduction is Enough?
One of the drawbacks of many Environmental Control efforts is insufficient reduction in allergen levels. So, they cannot prevent or reduce symptoms. Or, stop developing allergic illnesses. Above all, the active ingredient in Allergy Relief Treatment is scientifically proven to reduce indoor allergen concentrations. Well below the levels that can cause allergy symptoms.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of Masterkleen
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Additionally, a benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster. Faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So instead of taking days to dry our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
MasterKleen's cleaning solutions are screened for safety and effectiveness. In fact, a certifying body has approved most cleaning solutions to be “green”. Also, the Carpet and Rug Institute has tested the cleaning solutions for effectiveness. Not to mention, our cleaning solutions are toxin free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children, pets, or more highly trafficked areas might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas. In addition, we will also move small furniture. Such as chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.
- Also, if you want larger furniture moved. We can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb is to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items. That might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive. Such as dining room chairs or magazine racks.
- If you have any small furniture that you want to be moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.