Allergy Cleaning by Masterkleen

masterkleen_kid_safeAllergy Relief Treatment is Safe for You, Your Children, Your Pets and the Environment. All of the Responsible Care cleaning products, including Allergy Relief Treatment, are hypoallergenic, non-toxic, dye and perfume free, contain no volatile organic compounds (VOCs), phosphates or other hazardous materials and are biodegradable and environmentally safe. In addition, they are derived from renewable fruit and vegetable seeds. The products are virtually odor free and have been specially formulated for use around people with allergic illnesses and chemical sensitivities. They can be safely and effectively used in homes with children and pets. Allergy Relief Treatment is so safe that it can even be used on your pets! Allergy Relief Treatment contains no benzyl benzoate and is not a pesticide or mitacide.

How Much Allergen Reduction is Enough?

One of the drawbacks of many Environmental Control efforts is that the reduction in allergen levels is insufficient to prevent or reduce symptoms or stop allergic illnesses from developing. The active ingredient in Allergy Relief Treatment has been scientifically proven to reduce indoor allergen concentrations below the levels that can cause allergy symptoms.

8 + 15 =