757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Odor Removal Company
When moving into a new home, you experience that “new home” smell, but overtime, you may realize that this scent has diminished. Your home may take in new pets, accidents, spills and more, causing unpleasant odors. Masking odors may seem like a solution, but the combination of chemicals can effect your health. We are trained in identifying odors and restoring the area in which they are found.
Some odors we remove include:
Pet odor removal
Pet odor removal begins with a walk through the contaminated area using an ultraviolet light to determine the location and severity of the contamination. This allows us to determine the best procedures and odor neutralizers to use to correct the situation. Whether the odor is in contact with the floor or upholstery, we can easily restore these areas to be odor-free.
Cigarette smoke odors are best neutralized using an ozone generator. This procedure requires approximately 48 hours, and all people animals, plant and rubber needs to be removed from the premises.
If you're looking for an odor removal company, get in touch with us today for a free quote
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Another benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So, instead of taking days to dry, our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
Above all, cleaning solutions used by MasterKleen are screened for safety and effectiveness. Most cleaning solutions are approved by a certifying body to be “green” and are tested for effectiveness by The Carpet and Rug Institute. Conveniently, our cleaning solutions are toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children or pets - or more highly trafficked areas - might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas and will move small furniture (chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.)
- If you want larger furniture moved, we can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb would be to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items, which might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture (such as dining room chairs or magazine racks) from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive.
- If you have any small furniture that you know you want moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.