Servicing: Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk and Virginia Beach
Natural Stone Cleaning
Natural stone floors add incredible beauty to homes. But unfortunately, just like carpets, natural stone floors can quickly absorb dirt and spills and should be cleaned immediately. Then over time, these accidents pile up and will require a professional cleaning service. By scheduling Masterkleen to provide this service for you, we will make your natural stone floors look and feel brand new again through our natural stone cleaning.
Here’s how we do it:
First, we will determine the type of stone flooring you have so we can apply the proper and best techniques.
Second, we spray the grout lines and scrub them. Then, we use a high-pressure rotary wand to remove any excess dirt and grime.
Third, we polish your natural stone floor with a buffer. Some areas won’t be reached with this as it’s quite large compared to small areas we need to clean, so we hand-buff these parts.
Lastly, a sealant is applied as a protective barrier to prevent future dirt and spills from absorbing into your flooring.
If you're looking to get a free natural stone cleaning quote, get in touch with us today
We Have Over 30 Years of Carpet Cleaning Experience
As an IICRC certified master cleaner with over 30 years of experience, our knowledge is our single greatest tool for solving problems and obtaining superior results. Understanding the propensities of various textiles and determining the cleaning solutions that best fit any given situation, is the basis for our exceptional, science bases results.
Whether you have a level loop olefin or a plush pile nylon. A delicate silk rug or an antique oriental wool, Masterkleen is your local expert for all your cleaning needs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of Masterkleen
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Additionally, a benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster. Faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So instead of taking days to dry our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
MasterKleen's cleaning solutions are screened for safety and effectiveness. In fact, a certifying body has approved most cleaning solutions to be “green”. Also, the Carpet and Rug Institute has tested the cleaning solutions for effectiveness. Not to mention, our cleaning solutions are toxin free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children, pets, or more highly trafficked areas might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas. In addition, we will also move small furniture. Such as chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.
- Also, if you want larger furniture moved. We can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb is to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items. That might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive. Such as dining room chairs or magazine racks.
- If you have any small furniture that you want to be moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.