757-487-0187 | CALL FOR MORE KLEEN TIPS OR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Servicing: Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk and Virginia Beach
Having Your Carpets Ready for Military TransferMoving to another duty station can be exciting, but it can also be an extremely stressful process. That's why it's important to us to ensure that getting your deposit check back is entirely stress-free. We've made a list...
Why Are My Carpets Buckling and Getting Wrinkles? There are many causes for carpets wrinkling over time. It's important that companies use the proper tools when installing your carpet. Using other devices or attachments as a substitute could penetrate through the...
How Long Will it Take for My Carpets to Dry?Carpet dry time can vary depending on multiple factors, such as airflow, temperature, and humidity. But it's important to keep in mind that carpet fiber construction and style must also be considered. Masterkleen uses a...
We Have Over 30 Years of Carpet Cleaning Experience
As an IICRC certified master cleaner with over 30 years of experience, our knowledge is our single greatest tool for solving problems and obtaining superior results. Understanding the propensities of various textiles and determining the cleaning solutions that best fit any given situation, is the basis for our exceptional, science bases results.
Whether you have a level loop olefin or a plush pile nylon. A delicate silk rug or an antique oriental wool, Masterkleen is your local expert for all your cleaning needs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of Masterkleen
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Additionally, a benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster. Faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So instead of taking days to dry our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
MasterKleen's cleaning solutions are screened for safety and effectiveness. In fact, a certifying body has approved most cleaning solutions to be “green”. Also, the Carpet and Rug Institute has tested the cleaning solutions for effectiveness. Not to mention, our cleaning solutions are toxin free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children, pets, or more highly trafficked areas might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas. In addition, we will also move small furniture. Such as chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.
- Also, if you want larger furniture moved. We can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb is to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items. That might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive. Such as dining room chairs or magazine racks.
- If you have any small furniture that you want to be moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.