757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE HOME QUOTE TODAY
Fill out the form below for a free home quote
All Services Available
We offer all of our cleaning services to personal homes. To get a free quote, please fill out the form or give us a call.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water and dries in just a few hours instead of days. As a result, not only is more water removed, but also the suspended soil, which is why with our system, spots almost never come back.
Are your products safe and effective?
All cleaning solutions used by Masterkleen are screened for safety and effectiveness. Most cleaning solutions are approved by a certifying body to be “Green” and tested for effectiveness by The Carpet and Rug Institute. All our cleaning solutions are made toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- You should vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. More if the area is highly trafficked or have children and pets.
- It is not necessary to vacuum before Masterkleen comes to your house if you vacuum weekly.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- We clean open areas and will move small furniture (chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.)
- If you want furniture moved we can give you an estimate as an additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- Generally, you should pick up loose items off the floor. Toys, books and breakables should be put away. Relocate any small pieces of furniture such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, etc from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive.
- If you have any small furniture that you know you want moved ahead of time then relocate them out of the way. Generally, you should pick up loose items (toys, books, pet stuff, etc.) just like if you were going to do your regular vacuuming.