757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Servicing: Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk and Virginia Beach
Military Discounts & Specials
All active duty and retired military save 10% with us on all services. Military tips!
Full Line of Services
We offer a wide variety of services to fulfill your cleaning needs. View all services
Water Damage Restoration
Unfortunately, water damage accidents happen and can’t always be prevented. They not only can be a result of flooding from severe weather. But also, leaks from plumbing, moisture behind walls, a clogged toilet or many other accidents. In the event that, these accidents occur. It is important to be prepared. Cleaning them up immediately is important. Before they cause any further damage to other rooms, furniture or your entire home. With this in mind, minimize the impact and let Masterkleen restore your home. No matter where the damage is, whether it’s on carpet or concrete. We not only, have the state-of-the-art equipment to clean it up. But also, are your expert Chesapeake water damage restoration company.
What we’ll do for you:
We will assist you in relocating any furniture into an area free and safe from water.
Vacuums and pumps are used to remove as much water as possible from floors, any upholstery and all other surfaces.
We will supply fans and other equipment to help dry out and dehumidify your home to prevent the growth of mold and unpleasant smells.
If you're looking to get a free water damage restoration quote, get in touch with us today
We Have Over 30 Years of Carpet Cleaning Experience
As an IICRC certified master cleaner with over 30 years of experience, our knowledge is our single greatest tool for solving problems and obtaining superior results. Understanding the propensities of various textiles and determining the cleaning solutions that best fit any given situation, is the basis for our exceptional, science bases results.
Whether you have a level loop olefin or a plush pile nylon. A delicate silk rug or an antique oriental wool, Masterkleen is your local expert for all your cleaning needs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of Masterkleen
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Additionally, a benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster. Faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So instead of taking days to dry our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
MasterKleen's cleaning solutions are screened for safety and effectiveness. In fact, a certifying body has approved most cleaning solutions to be “green”. Also, the Carpet and Rug Institute has tested the cleaning solutions for effectiveness. Not to mention, our cleaning solutions are toxin free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children, pets, or more highly trafficked areas might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas. In addition, we will also move small furniture. Such as chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.
- Also, if you want larger furniture moved. We can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb is to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items. That might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive. Such as dining room chairs or magazine racks.
- If you have any small furniture that you want to be moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.