757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Carpet Cleaning Suffolk
At Masterkleen, we employ a unique, customized cleaning, designed to not only deliver cleaner carpet, but to also deliver the benefits of deodorizing and fast drying. Before beginning the cleaning:
We walk through the areas to be cleaned to determine the type of carpet, level of soiling and any special factors such as spills or stains.
We take into account exterior environmental considerations such as swimming pools or blacktop driveways that can contribute to cleaning concerns.
When pets are present, we inspect areas using an ultraviolet light to determine if there might be signs of urine contamination and associated odors.
With the knowledge gained with the inspection, we determine the proper blend of cleaning and deodorizing solutions to apply as a pretreatment. Pretreatments are allowed to dwell at least 10 minutes before cleaning extraction begins. During this cleaning step, a neutralizing rinse is applied insuring not only that the carpets are free of any residues, but also that assist in preventing spots from returning.
Before / After
Before / After
For a free quote, get in touch with us today
We Have Over 30 Years of Carpet Cleaning Experience
As an IICRC certified master cleaner with over 30 years of experience, our knowledge is our single greatest tool for solving problems and obtaining superior results. Understanding the propensities of various textiles and determining which of the wide varying cleaning solutions best fits any given situation, is the basis for our exceptional, science bases results.
Whether you have a level loop olefin or a plush pile nylon. A delicate silk rug or an antique oriental wool, Masterkleen is your local expert for all your cleaning needs.
Carpet Cleaning Suffolk Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water. As a result, our systems also remove a higher amount of suspended soil. Consequently, our system ensures that spots almost never come back.
Another benefit of our systems is that the carpet dries much faster than standard carpet cleaning systems. So, instead of taking days to dry, our system allows the carpet to dry in just a few hours.
Are your products safe and effective?
Above all, cleaning solutions used by MasterKleen are screened for safety and effectiveness. Most cleaning solutions are approved by a certifying body to be “green” and are tested for effectiveness by The Carpet and Rug Institute. Conveniently, our cleaning solutions are toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- Generally, we recommend that you vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. However, households with children or pets – or more highly trafficked areas – might require more frequent vacuuming.
- If you vacuum weekly, then it is not necessary to vacuum before MasterKleen comes to your house.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- For your convenience, we clean open areas and will move small furniture (chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.)
- If you want larger furniture moved, we can give you an estimate for the additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- A good rule of thumb would be to pick up the floor as if you were doing regular vacuuming.
- We ask that you pick up any loose items, which might include toys, books, or breakables. Additionally, please relocate any small pieces of furniture (such as dining room chairs or magazine racks) from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive.
- If you have any small furniture that you know you want moved ahead of time, please relocate them to another area.