757-487-0187 | CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Carpet Cleaning Company
Carpet Cleaning Company
We have over 30 Years of Experience
As an IICRC certified master cleaner with over 30 years of experience, we are the choice for many homeowners, realtors and businesses. Understanding the propensities of various textiles and the varying cleaning solutions that best fit any situation, is the basis for our exceptional, science-based results.
To provide our customers the best cleaning experience, we offer convenient hours, competitive pricing, superior technology and trained technicians.
Masterkleen is also a Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business and recognizes the sacrifices men and women do daily to keep our country free. To show our thanks and appreciation, we offer a 10% discount on our services to all active duty and retired military.
Our mission is to provide our customers with a healthy indoor environment by removing many of the indoor contaminants. Throughout our history, we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment!
If you're looking to get a free quote, get in touch with us today
We Offer Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Whether you have a level loop olefin or a plush pile nylon, a delicate silk rug or an antique oriental wool, we are your local expert for all your cleaning needs. We employ a unique, customized cleaning. It is designed to not only deliver cleaner carpet, but to also deliver the benefits of deodorizing and fast drying. Before we begin the cleaning:
We walk through the areas to be cleaned to determine the type of carpet, level of soiling and any special factors such as spills or stains.
We take into account exterior environmental considerations such as swimming pools or blacktop driveways that can contribute to cleaning concerns.
When pets are present, we inspect areas using an ultraviolet light to determine if there might be signs of urine contamination and associated odors.
With the knowledge gained from the inspection, we determine the proper blend of cleaning and deodorizing solutions to apply as a pretreatment. Pretreatments are allowed to dwell at least 10 minutes before extraction begins. During this step, a neutralizing rinse is applied insuring not only that the carpets are free of residues, but to assist in preventing spots from returning.
If you’re looking for a carpet cleaning company, we’ve got you covered. For a free quote, give us a call at 757-487-0187 or fill out a home or commercial quote form.
Before and After Pictures
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our systems are specially designed to remove more water and dries in just a few hours instead of days. As a result, not only is more water removed, but also the suspended soil, which is why with our system, spots almost never come back.
Are your products safe and effective?
All cleaning solutions used by Masterkleen are screened for safety and effectiveness. Most cleaning solutions are approved by a certifying body to be “Green” and tested for effectiveness by The Carpet and Rug Institute. All our cleaning solutions are made toxin-free and safe for kids and pets.
Should I vacuum before the cleaner arrives?
- You should vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. More if the area is highly trafficked or have children and pets.
- It is not necessary to vacuum before Masterkleen comes to your house if you vacuum weekly.
Will Masterkleen move furniture during the cleaning?
- We clean open areas and will move small furniture (chairs, ottomans, small coffee tables, etc.)
- If you want furniture moved we can give you an estimate as an additional service.
What should I do before the carpet cleaners arrive?
- Generally, you should pick up loose items off the floor. Toys, books and breakables should be put away. Relocate any small pieces of furniture such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, etc from the areas to be cleaned before we arrive.
- If you have any small furniture that you know you want moved ahead of time then relocate them out of the way. Generally, you should pick up loose items (toys, books, pet stuff, etc.) just like if you were going to do your regular vacuuming.