IT’S NOT CLEAN UNLESS, ITS MASTERKLEEN!:
Masterkleen is a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and recognizes the sacrifices men and women do daily to keep our country free. Along with military duties it’s hard to not stress about making sure everything is ready to transfer to your next duty station. Along with excitement of the change the reality of getting your deposit check back shouldn’t be stressful.
We have created a list of seven tips that should help reduce your stress level when it comes to having your apartment inspected for your military transfer.
Masterkleen offers Military Discount so we can help reduce service members stress associated with rental deposits.
It would be a very unhappy day to have your home ready for inspection only to find out your carpets are not up to muster. We created a list of suggestion to help.
Military Discount for Carpet Cleaning
Seven tips on how to pass the carpet cleaning inspection:
1. The best way to keep high traffic areas clean and ready for inspectors is to remove your shoes when you enter your house. Many military personnel assigned to Japan recognize that removing your shoes is not only respectful of your home but keeps dirt and grime away.
2. Clean up spills and spots when they happen. Most spots are easily removed when acted upon right away. Check out our suggestions to carpet care. The longer a spot sits the more difficult it is to remove and if you are doing it yourself know what type of stain it is and use the appropriate material to remove the spot. Bleach isn’t suggested for carpets.
3. Have your carpets cleaned at least once a year. If you have a high traffic apartment because of buddies, kids or pets than we recommend cleaning more often. We offer a cleaning recommendation schedule for your residential property.
4. To protect you during your stay when you clean your carpets we recommend having a stain guard applied. This easily and inexpensive application protects carpet fiber from buddies, kids and pets. Spend a couple of dollars now will save your deposit when it’s time to transfer.
5. When it’s time to move make sure Masterkleen is the last to enter your home. Once we have finished cleaning your carpets your home should be ready for inspection.
6. If you have concerns about high traffic areas, odors, deep stains, urine you should schedule your carpet cleaning so we have time to come back and inspect again prior to your property manager’s inspection. When you plan your carpet cleaning and we have time you allow for use to make sure your carpets are ready for inspection.
7. If you have questions about carpet cleaning, stains, or odors that call us as soon as you have a question. We offer free estimates most of the time over the phone. We will advise you on the best course of action and are here to help reduce the stress of transferring.
When it comes to getting your place ready for inspection you could always find the Craigslist carpet cleaner and hope they are able to provide you the best service for your carpet cleaning needs. Masterkleen has supported military familes in Hampton Roads since 1988. Our mission is to ensure that you are ready for your inspection and the stress of your transfer is less of a burden. Hiring an experienced cleaning company that offers a guarantee and works to support your life changes is a company that will be here for you when you return to Hampton Roads.